The Story of a Rock The Story of a Rock

Well...

The music was good, and I suppose it fitted the scenario pretty well. The animation could've been a lot better, though, and I can't say this won't get blammed, because there's quite the possibility.

It's cute though. (...no male on NG would say that, but I'm not a guy.)

TheDraxor responds:

During the creation of this, I totally forgot that there was a way to see what was going on before it and where the animation was at so then when you redrew it it would be in the same general area and shape, but I thought it gave it a nice touch anyways.

School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

ooh ouch.

Poor guy. Great, though.

Does anybody know what the Russian writing on the wall means?

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

*sniff*

I swear I have allergies...those aren't tears...

Well done. That is a crazy high score, and I can see why. Wow. This reaches out and while this one is more serious (and kind of sad) it's my favourite one as of now.

The Essay The Essay

Not bad!

I would have liked to be able to change fonts but this is really more an aesthetic thing. The only thing that bothers me is that the keys seem "sticky" and I have to type a letter multiple times to get it to input, which is kind of frustrating. Overall, great concept.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Brilliant

It's simple, but it makes for a great game. Cuboy's manner is totally hilarious.

My only issue is that I've insulted the final boss many many times now, and I still haven't hit on a good one. Help? Oh well.

:the game: :the game:

You, sir...

Brilliant. This was the most entertaining thing I've seen for quite a while. Well done.

mv102 mv102

cool!

This should have a higher score, and that's coming from someone jockeying for spots on the industrial section, too. 5/5

__/| Uplifter |\__ __/| Uplifter |\__

Good job

Trance/ the like is your style, more than anything else, and you're good at it.
This might be a little slow, but other than that it's great.

Time by Sumiyaka Time by Sumiyaka

Nice listening experience

This is actually pretty soothing. I'm not sure if it goes under house, it might be a little more new wave. A little lacking in the bass department, though- that's my only offset.

Oh, and btw, I don't think voting on audio gives you exp. =)

howlen responds:

it gives u a point for unlocking secret things, that's what i heard and thx for the review xD.