mv102 mv102

cool!

This should have a higher score, and that's coming from someone jockeying for spots on the industrial section, too. 5/5

__/| Uplifter |\__ __/| Uplifter |\__

Good job

Trance/ the like is your style, more than anything else, and you're good at it.
This might be a little slow, but other than that it's great.

Time by Sumiyaka Time by Sumiyaka

Nice listening experience

This is actually pretty soothing. I'm not sure if it goes under house, it might be a little more new wave. A little lacking in the bass department, though- that's my only offset.

Oh, and btw, I don't think voting on audio gives you exp. =)

howlen responds:

it gives u a point for unlocking secret things, that's what i heard and thx for the review xD.

_-={A World at War}=-_ _-={A World at War}=-_

Moving from the start

It's pretty epic from the beginning; I've been listening for a while and I haven't gotten bored yet.

This sounds like something that'd be off POTC. And it's actually pretty easy to picture a big symphony playing this in a crowded concert hall. Well done!

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you strikepravus! This one was one of the more fun songs to work with, glad you liked it! Thanks again for the review!

Pull OutThat Ropey Monkey Pull OutThat Ropey Monkey

Ouch.

Alright, I'm sincerely sorry for the score but that was very very hard on the ears (the screechy bits).

nonono1 responds:

Alright, I'm sincerely sorry that your mother is a whore. She was very very hard on the cock. (the hard bits)

.HLS. Distant .HLS. Distant

Well...

Zero bombers don't need a reason to zero-bomb, my friend.

That aside, this is pretty good, just needs a little more bass.

heartless1298 responds:

DOOD i thought the same thing about the bass... but it was running my CPU so far up that i couldnt change anything... -_-

Thanks for the review, though!

Burn Through Heaven Burn Through Heaven

Not bad

This starts off well, and the beat isn't bad. It's kind of high pitched and hard on the ears sometimes, though.

&amp;lt;==Cry Out In Terror==&amp;gt; <==Cry Out In Terror==>

Nobody's crying...?

this is pretty good. It just seems a bit lacking in the bass department, that's all, otherwise 10/10. 9/10. 5/5

DjCompass responds:

Damn, i should've listened to me brother XP
Well glad you liked it otherwise, i'm loving the response i'm getting so far :P

(DJ Martcore_) BmpnOnSpeedcore (DJ Martcore_) BmpnOnSpeedcore

Harsh...

Ouch! This is rather(really) hard on the ears. It grinds repetitively, but I suppose the vocals aren't okay, though they're hard to hear.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I hate this 'cause it's too damn good

No, seriously, this is amazing, it's going into my car driving playlist.

If you've mentioned this somewhere before, sorry, but what program do you use?